Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sweet Nothings

Dear Jason,

I am hoping absence makes your heart grow fonder.
Love, Me

****************************************************************************

Dear Clara,

Try not to be too silly while I'm gone. I already miss you.
Love, Mom

****************************************************************************

Dear House,

Please begin and remain in self-clean mode until I return. Sorry to leave you such a mess, but I have hope that you will be clean upon my return.

Regards, Anna

2 comments:

Deb said...

So where are you off to?

Love the fishing pictures. See there you guys are, off doing fun stuff again. I would much rather prefer a night of fishing over a night in front of the t.v.

Brenden+Nikki said...

aw Anna you are so sweet. Everytime that I see that lone 1 comment left on my blog I know that it is you :). Thanks for reading!!

(And yeah, I try to think of my random thoughts but then I feel the pressure to make them sound as cute as your blog's random thoughts are and I chase away the idea :)