I have gotten out of the habit of doing birthday posts because there are just too many. However, today is my dad's birthday. Happy Birthday Dad! Sunday we had dinner, cobbler and root beer floats at my mom's. The cobbler was too hot for the candle, so we put it in a cup. Who's genius idea was that, I wonder? :) 
The little girls loved their floats.
Then tonight for FHE we took my dad a little birthday treat and visited for a few minutes. Clara even gave him a birthday hug.
If you know my dad, you know that he's a pretty cool guy. Not to mention he basically knows everything. If you don't know him, I'm sorry. I'm sure glad he's my dad and we love him!

6 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!
You're a great daughter! Love the cup candle genius!
Ok, I just read Jason's experience with the "Peanut Man".
That was hilarious!
Cobbler and root beer floats, Hmmm...Why weren't we invited? Don't you know those are our favorites?
Seriously for like 4 months after June was born, Ian ate a root beer float (or two) EVERY NIGHT! He's probably sick of them now.
Happy Birthday Dadio!
Tell your dad we send out a "Happy Birthday Uncle Bill!!"
Root beer floats sound so good.
Post a Comment