Looking white trash is fun to do, fun to do... That would be Clara in her pajama shirt, her diaper and shoes. And don't think it was morning, I'm pretty sure this was in the afternoon.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Traumatization Part II?
I needed a camera fast today and grabbed my old camera. When I went to look at the pictures I took, I found a few treasures.
Looking white trash is fun to do, fun to do... That would be Clara in her pajama shirt, her diaper and shoes. And don't think it was morning, I'm pretty sure this was in the afternoon.
Clara proclaims that sometimes phone calls just can't wait. It must have been important because I was able to go get the camera and take some pictures before it was over.
One morning Clara came to me with a hair rubber band. So I put her luscious locks in a pony tail. I had to get something done for work and Clara left my room (my room is the only place I can't leave her alone in and I was in there, so I didn't worry where she was off to). I heard her find the bag of chips Jason left out and figured they'd be all over the floor when I found her. But I didn't care. Whatever I was working on really needed to get done... I was obviously pleasantly surprised when I found that Clara, ponytail intact, had got the bag of chips, climbed on the couch and was munching away.
Must I remind you again, Arizona has the COOLEST sunsets and storms ever. Last night we had a pretty cool storm. Nothing like a few weeks ago, but still neat. Just as the storm rolled in, the sky looked awesome. There were pink and blue layers and you could see the rain coming down. I've never seen that before. Jason had my camera off taking pictures and videos of drainage, so this picture isn't the greatest, but it still supports my point.
Clara says: Trust me, eating oatmeal by the fistful is much more efficient than with that tiny spoon my mom gave me.
As if I didn't have enough excitement with wildlife on Sunday, I walked into the front room today and notice a black thing on my curtain. Thinking it was the silohouette of a lizard on the sliding glass window, I refrained from screaming. I got just a little closer and realized, nope, the darn lizard was on my curtains IN my house.
Clara thought it was pretty cool. But when I went to go get something and told her to watch it so it didn't run away, she wouldn't. I don't blame her. Had I screamed like I did Sunday, she never would have even let me set her down and take a picture of her pointing at the cool lizard.
I'm not really afraid of lizards; I just don't want to touch them. So I called Genny to come rescue me. Ha ha. Actually, I was thinking maybe Joseph might think it would be neat to catch. Right? She didn't answer so I figured we'd just sit there for two hours and make sure it didn't leave and then Jason could get it when he got home. Luckily, Len woke up shortly after we discovered it and took the little guy outside. It was actually pretty small, just a baby for sure, but check out the size of the feet! I'm sure it's going to be one large desert lizard someday and probably do something cool along with his trusty toad buddy. I wonder which of their friends they've told to sneak into my house later this week...
Looking white trash is fun to do, fun to do... That would be Clara in her pajama shirt, her diaper and shoes. And don't think it was morning, I'm pretty sure this was in the afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Good job on not screaming. I would of gone nuts! Clara is so cute and so funny i love all the pics of her!
Hey Anna - just wanted to come back and post a memory of one of my memories of you and Jason. One memory that sticks out to me is when you and Jason invited us over for dinner (I'm pretty sure it was the first time we were ever at your house before we were married, so maybe this is the same memory you have ha ha). All I know is that I really wanted you and Jason to like me because I knew that Brenden considered Jason one of his best friends and so I figured we'd be spending a lot of time together. But anyway, I remember thinking "wow Anna is like a professional chef." All the food was so good...and we didn't just have a normal salad, it was like a yummy spinach salad with strawberries or some other restaraunt calaber dish. And another one of my favorite memories is when we went to the Penrod campout when you were pregnant with Clara and I grilled you with questions about what it was like to be pregnant. Ha ha you're the best!
(And thanks for always wanting Brenden to marry me. I just want to hug you!)
Look at the feet on that thing! I love lizards (more and more I'm thinking it's a good thing I have all boys).
I would've waited for Aaron to come home and get it, too.
I love the picture of Clara on the phone, but where are her painted-on clothes?
Wow! Your blog sure makes me sound like a cool neighbor! I let you use freezer space, transport random objects, even get called to rescue you from baby lizards!!! Sorry I didn't pick up on that one. Gosh I'm cool.
Way to go on not screaming! You probably would have scared the poor little guy even more...not to mention Clara! She'd never forgive you!
I LOVE the pics of Clara. She is too cute....has such a funny personality. I had a lizard incident awhile back too...freaked me out. They run SO FAST! Nick had to take care of that one....
Post a Comment