Sunday, July 6, 2008

Stevie P

Before heading out of town on Saturday, we stopped by my mom's so I could say hi to Steven. He came to Arizona for a quick visit. We caught up, took some pictures, then had to leave. But hey, when you hardly ever see a sibling, every little second counts. I love my little brothers and it's fun having them bigger than me now. Little punk... He only got to hold Clara for a little bit. Since she was tired and isn't used to him, she wanted to throw a fit instead. Although, before we went to my mom's, she was eating and I told her we were going to visit Uncle Steven and she turned and pointed to his picture on my bulletin board.
I got lots of good pictures during our visit. But this one, is by far my very very favorite for so many reasons that you'll never know. My thoughts on this particular photo are some of the few that I am not willing to share with the world. Just know I love this picture, as I love the two people in it.

After my mom's, we headed out of town. Don't worry, between Saturday and Sunday, I took nearly 500 pictures, so much more to come. But for now, I must go to bed. I've decided to try again to get on a better sleep schedule. This has become a new week's resolution which I recommit to far too often. So it begins, my battle with the temptation to stay up half the night and sleep until Clara does...

5 comments:

Julie said...

Okay, I haven't met all your siblings but Steve looks a lot like Angela, who looks nothing like you. . . and I have met your mom and I don't think Angela or Steve look too much like her, or do they?. . . I'm confusing myself. Please send me your family picture so I can finish my analysis of who looks like who in you family.

Cook Zoo said...

I love posts with lots of pictures! It was neat seeing what your family looks like. :)

Deb said...

I make a commitment to go to bed early every day too, and every day I break my promise to myself. Man I need to be more disciplined.

My brother came to visit when June was born and I love him so much I wanted to post the picture, but I don't post pictures of myself on my blog. (if you haven't already noticed.)

DeWitts said...

Wow! Your brothers look a lot like Angela and Ryan. Its always fun when family is around!

Emily Widdison said...

Yes, I was thinking I could have you, and Beka over to my moms to swim and play. I just don't know when Kyle will have the car so I thought it would just be easier to invite people over to swim and whoever could make it could come! Is there anyone else there? Maybe Lindsey (Matt's wife) would want to come too? I also have another friend that just moved to AZ that I would invite...she has twins, Beka has twins, Lindsey has twins...you and me will be the odd ones out!