The directions were kind of confusing seems how I am very much a visual learner, and the pictures were a little hard to tell what they were doing. But I figured it out, and if you get confused, just let me know and I can help you.
And to answer your other question, my husband does mechanical Engineering. And apparently they are liking him at the job, so we are stuck here for a while. :(
wow. it looks like the tasmanian devil just came through there. :) i'm still amazed that clara tells you when she needs to go potty, or at least she knows what's supposed to happen when sitting on the potty. she really is so smart for her age. while you were trying to sew, it looks like clara was trying to make something of her own. looks like she was successful. :) ps. did you eat my otter pop? :)
Ha Ha! Love it. That's what my house always looks like....except my fridge:). I don't even try to do ANYTHING when my kids are awake, and then I'm too tired when they're asleep. So basically I never get anything done.
BTW, Yes I am a convert. I got baptised when I was 18. My two brothers are members also. They are 8 & 12 years older than me so they got baptised 8-12 years before I ever did.
7 comments:
Just another reason why Clara is a winner. I miss you guys too and YES we'll see you on Sunday.
I LOVE the book sitting there - The Very Busy Bee! That just sums it all up!
Well, here's something to add to your sewing projects. This is the link to directions to the Pillowcase Dresses:
http://www.andersonsplace.net/sewing/pillow_case_dress.htm
The directions were kind of confusing seems how I am very much a visual learner, and the pictures were a little hard to tell what they were doing. But I figured it out, and if you get confused, just let me know and I can help you.
And to answer your other question, my husband does mechanical Engineering. And apparently they are liking him at the job, so we are stuck here for a while. :(
The title of that book is very appropriate, LOL. You're so brave to post a picture of that! :)
wow. it looks like the tasmanian devil just came through there. :) i'm still amazed that clara tells you when she needs to go potty, or at least she knows what's supposed to happen when sitting on the potty. she really is so smart for her age. while you were trying to sew, it looks like clara was trying to make something of her own. looks like she was successful. :)
ps. did you eat my otter pop? :)
Ha Ha! Love it. That's what my house always looks like....except my fridge:). I don't even try to do ANYTHING when my kids are awake, and then I'm too tired when they're asleep. So basically I never get anything done.
BTW, Yes I am a convert. I got baptised when I was 18. My two brothers are members also. They are 8 & 12 years older than me so they got baptised 8-12 years before I ever did.
Post a Comment