::::: Drinking chocolate milk from a straw with Jason.
[This picture is so sweet it makes me want to cry...]
::::: Cooking blocks. She even threw a fit on Thursday when I wouldn't let her bring the pot of blocks in the car.
::::: Watching her first movie in the theater.
I don't really like Clara watching TV, at all. But I figured an hour and a half a week isn't going to kill her. Besides, it was free and we needed something to do. The movie playing was Charlotte's Web and Clara was so funny. She loved her popcorn and got super loud and excited at different times during the first 30 minutes or so. She got a little restless, but still was good. We left about ten minutes early because she had to go to the bathroom and I wasn't about to walk back in for the last ten minutes.::::: Daddy getting home just before bed.
::::: Filling the toilet with toilet paper. What could be more fun than that? Maybe I should try this out. It must be fun, otherwise every kid wouldn't attempt it at some point.
Five things I loved about this past week:
::::: Working less, although now I have some catching up to do this weekend.
::::: Jason coming home from work to put Clara to bed on Tuesday. (He hasn't seen her since Tuesday and I'm pretty sure I'm about to go crazy not having my night relief. I told Jason I'd probably be crazy if I had to do this with more than one kid if they all chose the same day to be little sintkers. He just looked at me wide-eyed. :)).
::::: The gas bill for our house in Utah being only $7.92
::::: A little cooler weather. Wednesday it barely sprinkled and it was overcast so we played outside for a little while. Clara was so mad when we had to come in.
::::: Answers to the "little" prayers that could've potentially, if gone unanswered, made for a bad week.

4 comments:
She doesn't watch any tv at all? Wow you're a good mom. My kids watch too much.
I prefer drinking out of straws as well. I don't like it when my drink touches my front teeth.
I love that straw picture too! You gotta get that one framed!
that 1st picture of clara is pretty innocent and sweet. i still won't let cache have chocolate milk yet. curt always tries to slip cache chocolate when i'm not looking. glad your prayers are being answered. :) that's cool too that clara went to her 1st movie. I'll have to take cache when he turns 18 months and see how it goes.
That first picture with Clara drinking chocolate milk from a straw is darling. With those big baby eyes and itty bitty nose. How cute! :)
Post a Comment