Friday, June 13, 2008

FOF

Every Friday I think, I'm going to work late tonight and get all caught up. Then Friday night comes and working is the last thing I am interested in. Being lazy sounds much more appealing after an exhausting week.

Five things that made Clara happy this week:
1. The spray bottle2. Stirring her dinner around and transferring it back and forth from plate/bowl/plate/bowl using the fork and spoon. I'm pretty sure she did this for at least 30 minutes.3. The spray bottle
4. Lots of necklaces5. The spray bottle

Five things that made me happy this week:

1. Cookies. I love cookies.2. Fishy crackers and chocolate chips. It sounds gross, but this is often my snack of choice when I know I'm going to be up most of the night working. There's something about the contrast in the taste of chocolate and cheese.3. Getting my "pantry" organized so more food could fit. Don't worry, I only have that one little shelf of treats. The other side is all business. 4. The cake I made Jason at Enrichment. It's a blue dinosaur, what's not happy about that? :)5. My broom. There was a time when I couldn't stand sweeping because I never felt like I could get it perfect. Well now, even if I just get 75% of the biggest chunks, it makes a HUGE difference and suddenly sweeping isn't all that bad!

7 comments:

Bevell Family said...

I love the squirt bottle... And to think my mom used water in the face to stop the screaming... Don't think you stand a chance... Hee hee... And I totally agree with cheese and chocolate... I love cheeze it crackers with my m&m's ....peanut that is...

We could really throw a party!!

smiles,
Sean A'lee

I AM JOE PESCI said...

That cake was awesome! And dang, could you organize my pantry for me (preferably before I return home)?

JLynn said...

i don't know about fishes and chocolate chips! i haven't tried it though! very cute cake! love the little blue dinosaur and i could totally tell it was your handwriting on the cake! it looked cute & perfect!!

The Gotzingers said...

I always enjoy reading your fof. So much fun, plus I really enjoy the pictures too. Your lil girl is getting sooo big.

Cook Zoo said...

Oh my gosh your pantry looks AWESOME!! I've been meaning to re-do mind for weeks now and you've really inspired me!

mommy said...

Cute cake!

Goldfish are pretty nasty if you ask me, but maybe mixing them with chocolate would make them taste better. Guess I might have to try it to know for sure. If I get up the courage I'll let you know what I think!

Deb said...

I love chocolate chip cookies too. I make chocolate chip cookies once a week. Those pictures of Clara are classic.

I'm just wondering with all of the work you do, how many hours of sleep do you get at night?