Tuesday, May 6, 2008

So Sweet

Preface: I get stress headaches all the time. I worry about stupid things until my head hurts. It got much better when I graduated, but I still get them. Also, for the last month or so, I've been having serious issues with my tail bone. Sitting too long creates much pain and it's hard to stand up afterwards. At first I thought it was just sore from sitting funny in my bed working with my lap top until three in the morning, but it hasn't gone away.

Also, somehow people get the impression that I'm mean to Jason. They think he is just so sweet and would never do anything to upset me. While he does have a very sweet streak, he also has a not so sweet streak. To illustrate:

A: I might need to go to the chiropracter before our house in Utah sells. My tailbone has really been bothering me. I almost couldn't sit through my Temple session.
J: I know why your head and tailbone are always hurting?
A: Why?
J: Because you are sprouting horns and a tail. Devil woman.

Okay, I admit: That's funny and clever. Just don't be fooled into thinking Jason is the victim in this marriage.

4 comments:

DeWitts said...

Good luck with your tail bone. Josh broke his tail bone this year playing church basketball. The doctor told him it would take about a year for it to fully recover, but it didn't stop him form playing.

I love clara's outfit out your ward party. So cute!

Kami Milliron said...

Douglas knew where he lived because Tyler and I work really hard with him about knowing his first and last name and where he lives. Also I take him on walks and / or bike rides every morning, so he knows the neighborhood really well.
Someone once told me it's really important your child knows their first and last name and the general area where they live so that if they get lost, they know what to tell people.

The Blakes said...

Similar conversations transpire daily at our house. I'm usually on the receiving end of those comments as well.

:)

Justin & Carli said...

When I had Emery she was stuck on my tailbone forever. I am almost positive I broke it because it still hurts. I can definately relate and feel for you. I hope it gets better soon.