I've enjoyed two of my favorite things in life during this weekend: friends and General Conference. In fact, I've been having so much fun this weekend I'm exhausted and have no energy to blog... but I couldn't resist sharing this succession of photos. Saturday night we had dinner at my house and of course, you can't bring your kids near me and think I won't see a photo opportunity. The first few pictures, the kids were so good. If you're wondering what they are looking at... well, that would be me standing on the couch hitting myself in the head with a plastic bat. After the third picture (which easily could've been the 30th if Amy was using any camera but my SLOW annoying camera...), you'll notice Cache discovers Clara's sippy cup and reaches for it ever so innocently. This clearly is the turning point in the well behaved children (or should I say Clara and Cache). Clara tries to fight back, but Cache wins. Clara screams. I tell her to take it back. She tries, but Cache tries harder. She cries more. By this time, the twins decide they don't want the other one near. All the while, Ryan just sits very patiently and observes the craziness.
More of my weekend to come when I want to think about something other than sleep and all the work I have to do tomorrow...
More of my weekend to come when I want to think about something other than sleep and all the work I have to do tomorrow...

3 comments:
Man I take some great pictures. They are very funny seeing them and being able to play it back in my mind. It was great fun. Thanks for the food too it was really good.
thank you for the response/advice. =]
i absolutely love your pictures of you daughter by the way. she is sooo adorable.
gee i cant wait to get that cd with all these pics on it:) i'm so excited!! thanks for working on it all weekend! your the best!:)
Post a Comment