This past week I've been wondering: Is "fives" even a word? I don't think so, but either way, Friday Fives was a dumb idea so I've changed it to Five on Friday. AND because I have actually been feeling really guilty for what a negative person I've become, I decided instead of my five happy things and five complaints, I am going to do five things that made ME happy (or laugh in the case of number 3) and five things that make CLARA happy. I don't know if anything makes Jason happy besides Clara and himself, but maybe someday he'll have five happy thoughts in one week. Until then, you just get Clara and me.
For me...
1.) The rain. I love all weather that has to do with rain: pre-rain cloudy gloomy skies, the sound of the rain and the clear, fresh and clean skies after the rain.

2.) Clara trying to crawl through the plastic windows in her tubes.
3.) The two old deaf people (I'm pretty sure it was husband and wife) arguing in the store. The man couldn't hear a word the woman was saying and she was getting so mad (they were standing about 18 inches apart) and EVERYONE, workers included, in the store was staring.
4.) Dell. When I bought my first lap top, one of the reasons I bought from Gateway is because I knew I could go to the store to get anything fixed. By the time I was ready for number two, they had closed their stores and Jason decided Dell had a better deal, so we got a Dell. I haven't been happy with it from the time we got it and will more than likely get another Gateway next time. Anyway, I mentioned before, the power cord overheated (the computer is about 7 months old) on Wednesday. My last one lasted five years or so. Anyway, I knew it was under warranty but was annoyed that I'd probably have to send it in and wait for them to either fix it or mail me a new one once they decided it was broken (because it's real difficult to determine a power cord doesn't work). Well, Jason called them yesterday and this morning DHL delivered the new one. Plus, they are paying for the us to ship them the old one. Now that is AWESOME customer service.
5.) The Stake Enrichment we had last night. The guest speaker was Beverly Campell (not an updated profile, but you get the point) who's written a few books. She shared some very strong ideas that really inspired me to be a better person. I might just have to read her books.
Now Clara...
1.) My bra - not sure why, but she loves it (okay, she doesn't love it on her head, but she kept playing with it so I put it on her head).
1.) My bra - not sure why, but she loves it (okay, she doesn't love it on her head, but she kept playing with it so I put it on her head).
3.) The bathroom cabinet (don't worry, I will put the prescription stuff away). Look at that little face saying, "I'm enjoying this so what are you going to do about it?"
4.) Her tunnels
5.) Her ball blower toy
Happy Weekend!

4 comments:
See, doesn't that make you feel better!
Great idea. I just caught up on your blog. I can't believe that about Jason's raise...so lame! My brother in law (Peter Jones) went through that with catapult and it went on way too long so he finally just quit and it doing his own thing now. Good luck. He deserves a way better raise than that!
Your baby girl is still the cutest thing ever!
i love clara's "bra-head"! i also love the expression on her face while she's getting into the cabinet. she's so cute and i love her long skinny arms too, just like cache's! yay for long skinny cute babies! oh and i think you are pretty special for making it rain on YOUR blog!!! wow!
i love the picture of her playing in the 'medicine cabinet'. nice one!
Post a Comment