Well, Clara got her treat for the night: one sucker. As I was unwrapping it, she was flapping her hands and couldn't wait. I put it in her mouth...
Friday, November 2, 2007
Sucker
On Halloween night, we went with my mom across the street for some chili and cornbread. I didn't take ANY pictures with my camera, but took plenty with my mom's and Angela took some. We came home to hang out, pass out candy and be lonely without Jason (he was at his friend's studying). We had very few trick-or-treaters come to our house. My neighbor said something about our light being set back so people passed by. Sure enough, I opened the door and watched tons of kids walk right past. A group of girls that did make it to our door said as they were leaving, "See, I told you we should go to that house even though you said it was scary..." Hmmm, I guess next year I need to make my front door a little more inviting!
Well, Clara got her treat for the night: one sucker. As I was unwrapping it, she was flapping her hands and couldn't wait. I put it in her mouth...
She pulled it out with her right hand, felt it with her left hand...
Put it back in her mouth with her right hand...
Took it out and grabbed the top with her left hand...
Then stuck the stick in her mouth while her left hand held the sticky part.
I helped and put the right end in her mouth, and then she did her little routine all over again. In fact, she did it every time I tried to help. It was funny. After that and her trying to crawl all over with it in her hand, I just put her in her seat. It had gum in the middle and she surprised me by sucking it all the way down to the gum. Too bad that's when it was conveniently time for bed, I'm sure she'd love gum!
Well, Clara got her treat for the night: one sucker. As I was unwrapping it, she was flapping her hands and couldn't wait. I put it in her mouth...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Anna, It's Kortney Rogers (Pratt's wife) I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog, I found it while looking at Jen B's blog. Your little girl is so very cute...we started a blog a couple months ago, it's not very exciting since we don't have kids yet but it's prattandkortneyrogers.blogspot.com.
Anna, your family is DARLING!! How did you find me? Are you living here? So many questions. Well, I'll have to start spying on your cute blog. Tell your family hello for me.
Love, Jen Meacham
Wow... small world! We live in QC but it's more South Gilbert. Power anad QC are our cross roads. That's too funny. Well, one of these days we'll have to get together and play.
She looks pretty funny in the white onesie and tights. I can send you the pictures I have of her from Halloween (there's only a few)?
Also I want to buy Clara some little leggings/ leg warmers from Target; I think they're called 'babylegs.' She definitely needs some for winter.
hi anna!!
wow I cant believe how big clara is!! oh my goodness! you all look well. Now I can keep track of you!! yeah!!
Post a Comment