Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Notebook

So tonight instead of being responsible and working, Jason and I watched a movie. That's right, I'm a total REBEL It was all his idea... he asked, "Should I borrow 'The Notebook' from the neighbors?" Ha, he's funny. I have only seen it once and couldn't remember much about it. It is a pretty good movie. About ten minutes into it, I told Jason that I don't get guys. They know why girls like chick-flicks. It is because the guys are so sweet and romantic in them. So they have a great example of what to do to make their women happy... and they still don't do it! Sheesh, we make it so easy and they just don't take advantage of it. :) Then, the part where they are at the beach, Jason said the girl's headband looks like Clara's. HA! He was right. So now I'm up way too late, thinking I should've worked and totally starving. I get so hungry late at night if I don't go to sleep. Good thing I already brushed my teeth, otherwise I'm sure I'd be eating.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ooohhhhhh, I LOVE The Notebook!! I could watch it over and over and over again!! Way to be a rebel! ;)

Unknown said...

boring

Beka said...

wanna watch it again tomorrow? that is also one of my all time fav's

Annie Ruden said...

I have to say, The Notebook is pretty much my favorite movie. Don't feel too bad about being irresponsible. You have to do it every once in a while or you get boring;)