Thursday night was also my first Pack Meeting as the Wolf Assistant. I'm pretty sure I look awesome in my Scout shirt. We were going to have a swim party but a nice little storm blew in during the awards and sent all the kids running inside. It was at my old Bishop's house. His wife just smiled and didn't even blink when 60 or so people ran into her house from the wet grass. So far I have liked Scouts. Of course 90% of the reason is because my good friend Nylene is the Wolf leader. She keeps me in line, thank goodness.
Friday, August 31, 2007
Lately
Yesterday I had lots to do, including update my blog, but, first, I had to chop my fingernails off. They were long, yep, really long. My old piano teacher would not have been happy with me. Typing is just as hard to do with long nails as playing the piano.
Besides working, I also got together with my cousins for our Thursday get together. We used to get together every Thursday and haven't done much in the summer, but I'm pleased to say we are back in action. This week we made a little craft. It's the first time we've done a craft and I can't remember the last time I did a craft. My indecisiveness kindly reminded me why I don't do crafts. Some of the girls were almost done with their boards before I even started. Anyway, it's just a little magnet board with fun magnets we made. I am going to put mine in Clara's room and hang pictures on it. Pretty much none of it was my idea and if it was, I didn't go through with it unless I got at least a second opinion, sometimes two or three. I love the magnets, they are my favorite part. I am going to make a few more with pictures instead of paper.


Thursday night was also my first Pack Meeting as the Wolf Assistant. I'm pretty sure I look awesome in my Scout shirt. We were going to have a swim party but a nice little storm blew in during the awards and sent all the kids running inside. It was at my old Bishop's house. His wife just smiled and didn't even blink when 60 or so people ran into her house from the wet grass. So far I have liked Scouts. Of course 90% of the reason is because my good friend Nylene is the Wolf leader. She keeps me in line, thank goodness.
Thursday night was also my first Pack Meeting as the Wolf Assistant. I'm pretty sure I look awesome in my Scout shirt. We were going to have a swim party but a nice little storm blew in during the awards and sent all the kids running inside. It was at my old Bishop's house. His wife just smiled and didn't even blink when 60 or so people ran into her house from the wet grass. So far I have liked Scouts. Of course 90% of the reason is because my good friend Nylene is the Wolf leader. She keeps me in line, thank goodness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm pretty sure you look awesome in your Scout shirt too. I sort of want one.
nice shirt, have i told you i'm scared of getting that calling, but pretty sure i'm a shoo in with 2 boys the same age??? also, i'm sad i missed out on the magnet board..it turned out super cute...thanks for the invite!
wow anna, so are you called a den mother? :) you look pretty cute. I love the magnet board. Cute simple idea. Where can I purchase a magnet board like that one? I want to make one myself. You know I'm all about the craft projects. :) I posted 3 new posts today. :) I'm feeling better and thanks Anna for always being such an amazing friend. I love ya tons!
Post a Comment