Don't ask why, but the other day I decided looking out a peephole is the coolest view.
A few nights ago Jason was laying in bed and his bangs were hanging pretty low so I decided he needed to borrow Clara's clip. When I went to get the camera he decided to pretend he was sleeping because I told him I needed to take a picture for my blog. But don't worry, I told him I would say that he was fake sleeping so he shouldn't bother, but he wouldn't listen to me.
A little while ago I bought this little toy for Clara and hadn't given it to her. It's amazing to me that a new toy is so exciting at such a young age. It seems like a 7-8 month old would just like a toy and not realize what is new versus what's been around since birth. She loved it though. Each of the little shapes has a hole in the middle. Jason took one of them and was blowing through it and Clara took her's and did the same thing. I am constantly amazed at how smart kids are and I don't think they get enough credit. Either that or we're raising a genius.

She would also grab the bucket with her legs and lift it in the air, then rollover with it. It was funny. Of course I made her do it a dozen times so I could get a picture of it. Yeah, it took a dozen times because my retarded camera takes about 30 seconds to take a picture after the button is pressed... and in a baby's world with the attention span Clara has, 30 seconds is literally FOREVER.
Am I the only one that is absolutely OBSESSED with my sweet baby? Her faces are so rad. This is her crawling as fast as she can towards me and I love when she does this with her top lip.
Nakey baby on the prowl... much against daddy's wishes. What's the harm in letting Clara roam free for a few minutes after bath time? Jason doesn't approve, but I'm pretty sure I'm in charge. She just gets so hyper, until the PJ's are on, then she knows it's time to eat so that's all she thinks about.
Eventhough I don't have the weekends to look forward to as a break from work like before, I still get excited when they are here. I think it is mostly because I feel like I am getting ahead when I'm working on Saturdays because that is one less day my client is working so I gain a day. Isn't it amazing how a thought can effect us so much, whether it's true or not? The only problem is I still think that since it's the weekend that I don't need to work as much as I should, so I don't. Ha ha, I'm so funny.
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'll agree that you guys are raising a genius. :) With the genes she's got, she's gotta be! :)I noticed she's wearing her cute little green outfit that she wore when we last visited. I can tell she has grown lots, because I remember them being pants on her and now they look like cute little capris! Thanks anna for the heads up on southwest. I checked and the special is ONLY for travel August 20th-31st. Dang it!!!!! I guess I'm a couple days late and a couple dollars short! HA HA! :) But seriously, Curt and I decided last night that Cache and I will be flying into the valley of the sun next friday afternoon. :) Curt's the asst.scoutmaster and has a camp-out with the scouts next friday and saturday anyways. :) more reason for me to visit, rather than Cache and I sit at home lonely by ourselves. :) OHHH and maybe next time Curt is napping I should make a little bow and get a dab of Karo (sp.?) syrup and stick it to his head! LOL!!!!!
me again! :) LOL. I just sent you an email with a bunch of goodies! :) Also, I forgot to mention this in my other comment. I agree looking out a peephole is the coolest view, but it would be an even cooler view if I was standing on the other side. LOL
Post a Comment