Friday, July 6, 2007

More Visits

Last week I had another friend, Sarah Linman, and her husband Jason, come by and visit. They are in town from Utah and have a little boy named Elijah (6 weeks) so they came to say hi and show off their cute boy. I went to ASU with Sarah and when I had no desire to get a 'real' job after school, she was the one to convince me to interview with CBIZ, which is where I ended up working for 2.5 years. Anyway, Sarah ran away to Utah so I missed her at work until I 'retired' so it was fun to visit with her and to have little babies a few months apart. I suppose I would enjoy a little boy, but until then, I'm going to continue to obsess over CLARA and continue to take a bazillion pictures of her. Here are a few of us playing around and then her crazy hair one night after the shower. Her towel was on her head, I pulled it off and this is what I found!!

1 comment:

Miller Family said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of Clara with her hair all spiked!