Thursday, May 10, 2007

are you serious?




so i wonder if my children will be upset later in life to know that i occasionally enjoyed life at their expense. last friday i went to a friend's to make bow's for clara. she had these flowers for headbands so i made one. i thought it was large, but thought, maybe it will look cute on. well... it is HUGE (duh, look at the picture) and i thought, are you serious? would someone let their baby wear this for reals out in public? i don't know... you tell me. nonetheless, i had to take pictures. jason called her flower head and i think it fits well, mostly because when you look at her, the first thing you look at is the darned flower! oh... and look who snuck into the big picture of her, little penny rue.

3 comments:

JLynn said...

Ya Anna, I think there should be a flower rule for baby girls bows...if the flower is the same size as the little girl's face...:) the flower is WAY TOO big! :) I love it how you make so many bows for Clara! They are really cute bows...you do a good job! I also like it that penny rue snuck in to that picture. :) i like clara's unique little toe...i can appreciate different toes, because my toes are curly just like my hair hmmmmm....curly from head to toe! :) LOL

Jen & Blake said...

Unfortunately, I believe the darling bow is a bit too large:) I love how it encompasses her face at the end...too funny! What a doll:) Look at her smile. I love it!

Lisa said...

Anna, it's Lisa (Gunnell) Carling. I found your page through Angela and had to tell you how darling your little girl is! It seems like I just saw you and you were pregnant! Man time flies by. Well, I just wanted to say HI...my blog is aaroncarlingfam.blogspot if you want to check it out. Take care...